The Oxford Saloon, established in 1910, serves Snohomish County with hearty food and roaring entertainment. Today, folks can still stop by for lunch and grab one of the best burgers around or stop in later for a fantastic dinner and late night live music, available every night except Monday.
Guests will be hard pressed to find better tasting comfort food in such generous portions. We also book the best local blues and rock bands in the northwest and always guarantee “no cover.” Between the excellent food, lively entertainment, attentive staff and easy going atmosphere we are sure to make many lasting memories when visiting The Oxford Saloon in Snohomish, Washington.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 11:00am till Close;
- Saturday and Sunday open for breakfast from 9:00 AM till Close;
- The Cellar – Friday and Saturday 7:00 PM till Close;
- Top notch live music ever night of the week (except Monday) with no cover charge;
- Large parties by reservation;
- Happy Hour Monday – Friday 3 – 6 PM;
- We are a family friendly establishment with a great kids Menu.
The history of the Oxford Saloon sets it apart from other restaurants or bars. The building and décor will give customers a taste of what an old fashioned saloon felt like, way back when, while still enjoying the amenities of a modern day restaurant and club.